• Author: Elizabeth Joy Arnold
    • ISBN: 9780385340656 (0385340656)
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 480 pages
    • Publisher: Bantam
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, drama, womens, romance
    • Release date: July 31, 2007

About The Book

Two sisters who shared everything. One unforgivable moment.

And a second chance… There’s something to talk about in every chapter of Elizabeth Joy Arnold’s poignant, insightful debut novel — the perfect summer read for all those who loved Elisabeth Robinson’s The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters, Judy Blume’s Summer Sisters, and Jodi Picoult’s My Sister’s Keeper.

Once, Kerry and Eve Barnard did everything together: sailing the Block Island harbor with their father, listening to their neighbor Justin’s magical fairy tales, and all the while longing for their absent mother. They were twin girls arm in arm, secrets entwined between two hearts. Until the summer of their seventeenth birthday, when their extraordinary bond was shattered. And thirteen years later, it will take all the courage they can summon to put the pieces back together — at a time when it matters most….

TXT book Pieces of My Sister’s Life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold read online. EPUB Pieces of My Sister’s Life download for PC on Books-a-Million. MOBI ebook Pieces of My Sister’s Life on IndieBound. Hardback book Pieces of My Sister’s Life Elizabeth Joy Arnold buy cheap Mac. MP3 ebook Pieces of My Sister’s Life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold read on iPhone on Walmart.

PDF Pieces of My Sister’s Life download. FB2 book Pieces of My Sister’s Life Elizabeth Joy Arnold buy. Online ebook Pieces of My Sister’s Life on iOS on Kobo. Hardcover Pieces of My Sister’s Life Elizabeth Joy Arnold buy. FictionBook book Pieces of My Sister’s Life for iPad on Book Depository.

Paperback ebook Pieces of My Sister’s Life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold read. TXT Pieces of My Sister’s Life download Kindle on Powells. Hardcover Pieces of My Sister’s Life download on reader. Paperback ebook Pieces of My Sister’s Life Elizabeth Joy Arnold read online on Audible. FB2 book Pieces of My Sister’s Life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) Pieces of My Sister’s Life
あなたの情報: