• Genres: romance, paranormal, fantasy
    • ISBN: 9781989967027 (1989967027)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Marina Simcoe
    • Publisher: Rocky River Publishing
    • Release date: August 4, 2020
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages

About The Book

I can’t trust his words, but his touch and his kisses feel real.

A man with a teasing smile and an angel’s voice, Zeph is supposed to be nothing more than a beautiful, fun Parisian adventure. His voice lures me in. His cerulean blue eyes draw me to him. And his smile puts me at ease.

We part after just one night. The next time I see him, I’m captured and trapped in a world I never knew existed. Intriguing and whimsical on the outside, it turns dark and sinister as I plunge deeper into a trap from which there is no escape.

Humans do not belong in Madame Tan’s Freakshow, so what is Zeph doing here? I realize I know nothing about the man who has ruled over my imagination since the day we met.

I need to find my way out — with or without Zeph’s help — or risk spending the rest of my life locked in a cage.

Each book in the Madame Tan’s Freakshow series is a complete love story of a separate couple. To follow the main storyline, however, it is recommended to read the series in order.

A part of this story, with a different world explanation, has been previously published as Menagerie of Oddities in Tempted by Fae anthology.

Call of Water is a contemporary fantasy romance that contains graphic descriptions of intimacy and some violence. Intended for mature readers.

FictionBook ebook Call of Water on Books-a-Million. PDF book Call of Water by Marina Simcoe read online on PocketBook. MP3 Call of Water Marina Simcoe download iPad on Powells.

Paperback book Call of Water buy. Hardcover ebook Call of Water download. FB2 Call of Water Marina Simcoe buy cheap for iOS on Bookshop.

TXT ebook Call of Water. Online Call of Water by Marina Simcoe read on iPhone on Kobo. EPUB book Call of Water.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Call of Water – PDF download
あなたの情報: