2020年11月8日 7:04 AM #11073Apostle Gantゲスト
by Matt Haig
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 285 pages
- Author: Matt Haig
- Awards: Edgar Award Nominee for Best Novel (2014), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Science Fiction (2013), International Dublin Literary Award Nominee for Longlist (2015)
- ISBN: 9781476727912 (1476727910)
- Publisher: Simon Schuster
- Release date: July 2, 2013
- Genres: fiction, fantasy, humor, contemporary, adult, aliens, novels
About The Book
Body-snatching has never been so heartwarming . . .
The Humans is a funny, compulsively readable novel about alien abduction, mathematics, and that most interesting subject of all: ourselves. Combine Douglas Adams’s irreverent take on life, the universe, and everything with a genuinely moving love story, and you have some idea of the humor, originality, and poignancy of Matt Haig’s latest novel.
Our hero, Professor Andrew Martin, is dead before the book even begins. As it turns out, though, he wasn’t a very nice man — as the alien imposter who now occupies his body discovers. Sent to Earth to destroy evidence that Andrew had solved a major mathematical problem, the alien soon finds himself learning more about the professor, his family, and “the humans” than he ever expected. When he begins to fall for his own wife and son — who have no idea he’s not the real Andrew — the alien must choose between completing his mission and returning home or finding a new home right here on Earth.
Hardcover The Humans Matt Haig buy for reader. FB2 book The Humans download on Bookshop. MP3 ebook The Humans by Matt Haig read online Android on Book Depository. MOBI ebook The Humans.