• Release date: May 12, 2020
    • ISBN: 9781632461056 (1632461056)
    • Publisher: Ig Publishing
    • Author: Dennis A Mahoney
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages
    • Genres: horror, fiction
    • Language: english

About The Book

“I’m an occultist living in a haunted brownstone in upstate New York.

The building is a ghostly double-image of itself, like a picture painted brightly over an older, weirder picture. It’s an equinox place, my mother once said, where dark and light things are equally in power.

I want to tell you, dear strangers, why I was there and what I found.

The three-winged pigeon. My cynical doppelgänger. The loneliness and marvels and confusions of the house. And most of all the ghost living in my bedroom.

We learned how to talk without using sound. She was secretive and scared and difficult to know. But she was also warm and playful, as willing to share the room in silence as to trace vulgar symbols on my hand to get a rise.

She helped me with the hundred-pound centipede, the hostile little man living in my basement, and the emptiness I’d felt since my mother lost her mind.

I tried to help her out of limbo with experiments and spells until I realized if they worked — if we succeeded — I would lose her.”

PDF book Ghostlove PocketBook. Paperback ebook Ghostlove Dennis A Mahoney download on Walmart. MOBI Ghostlove buy on iPad. EPUB book Ghostlove by Dennis A Mahoney read on Bookshop. Hardcover ebook Ghostlove download for reader.

Online Ghostlove Dennis A Mahoney buy cheap on Audible. TXT Ghostlove by Dennis A Mahoney read online. MP3 ebook Ghostlove on Android on Kobo. FictionBook book Ghostlove download for iPhone on Powells. FB2 book Ghostlove by Dennis A Mahoney read online.

Hardback Ghostlove buy Mac. FB2 ebook Ghostlove Dennis A Mahoney on Amazon. MP3 book Ghostlove download for Kindle on IndieBound. Hardback ebook Ghostlove Dennis A Mahoney buy cheap. Paperback Ghostlove read on Dymocks.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Ghostlove by Dennis A Mahoney – buy book
あなたの情報: