(ePUB) It’s Not Okay with Me by Janine Maxwell | 9781579218850

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 (ePUB) It’s Not Okay with Me by Janine Maxwell | 9781579218850

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #13925 返信
    Betzua Dublin
    ゲスト

It’s Not Okay with Me
    by Janine Maxwell

🔥 It’s Not Okay with Me — READ MORE 🔥

• ISBN: 9781579218850 (1579218857)
    • Author: Janine Maxwell
    • Format: paperback, 196 pages
    • Release date: December 1, 2006
    • Publisher: Winepress Publishing
    • Language: english

About The Book

It begins on September 11th, 2001 in New York City as Janine is evacuated from her hotel by police gunfire and told to run for her life. That world changing event was the catalyst that sent Janine in to a deep depression and on into the darkest parts of Africa in her search for the meaning of life. Janine owned one of the largest marketing companies in Canada until God told her to close her business and wait.What happens next is a roller coaster ride from the board room to the streets of Africa. Janine’s honesty and transparency is refreshing and raw. Her story telling paints a picture that takes the reader right into the heart of each experience and leaves no room for escape. Janine’s journey in to the heart of Africa finds her standing face to face with the AIDS pandemic and trying to understand what to do with 15 million orphans who are left in its wake.Its Not Okay With Me provides truth and insights into Africa in a way that is fresh and filled with hope.

MOBI ebook It’s Not Okay with Me Janine Maxwell download on Kindle on Dymocks. TXT It’s Not Okay with Me. FictionBook book It’s Not Okay with Me by Janine Maxwell read online for Mac on Books-a-Million. Hardback book It’s Not Okay with Me buy cheap. PDF It’s Not Okay with Me on Audible.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) It’s Not Okay with Me by Janine Maxwell | 9781579218850
あなたの情報: