Wine in my Sippy Cup by Deborah Dove – audiobook download – 9781481091039

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 Wine in my Sippy Cup by Deborah Dove – audiobook download – 9781481091039

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #15374 返信
    Michelle Achrijoli
    ゲスト

Wine in my Sippy Cup
    by Deborah Dove

Wine in my Sippy Cup — Click Here

• Language: english
    • First published: October 29, 2012
    • Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Genres: fiction, romance, humor, contemporary
    • ISBN: 9781481091039 (1481091034)
    • Author: Deborah Dove
    • Release date: December 26, 2012
    • Format: paperback, 250 pages

About The Book

A sophisticated, put together career woman prior to having kids, now Liz Cartwright is lucky to go to the bathroom by herself, much less get out of the house wearing matching shoes and a clean shirt. While she is preoccupied with the sometimes mind-numbing responsibilities of motherhood, her husband is becoming increasingly distant and preoccupied with work, giving Liz the distinct impression that she is losing her husband along with her sense of identity. Armed with a book on spicing up her sex life purchased at a sex toy party and the help of her three best girlfriends, Liz embarks on an all-out attempt to rejuvenate her marriage and find personal fulfillment.

However, things in Liz’s life have a tendency to fail with hilarious results, and her attempts to woo her husband are no exceptions. Despite numerous setbacks — a pantiless tennis court seduction gone awry, a stolen vibrator and an unfortunate incident involving a thong — Liz is determined to reclaim her romantic mojo, until a chance encounter with her first love and a hobby that inadvertently turns into a job opportunity make Liz reevaluate what love inside marriage means and the price she is willing to pay to reclaim her sense of self-worth.

FictionBook ebook Wine in my Sippy Cup by Deborah Dove read. Hardback Wine in my Sippy Cup buy on PocketBook on Bookshop. MP3 book Wine in my Sippy Cup Deborah Dove on Walmart.

PDF Wine in my Sippy Cup download for Kindle. FB2 book Wine in my Sippy Cup buy cheap Android. Paperback ebook Wine in my Sippy Cup by Deborah Dove read online on Books-a-Million.

#15377 返信
    xn--109-6g5hk35dyufgug
    ゲスト

Ripple Effect : Paul McCusker : 9780310714361

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Wine in my Sippy Cup by Deborah Dove – audiobook download – 9781481091039で#15377に返信
あなたの情報: