2020年11月9日 7:11 PM #11305Sarah Campbellゲスト
The Prague Cemetery
by Umberto Eco, Richard Dixon
- Author: Umberto Eco, Richard Dixon
- ISBN: 9780547577531 (0547577532)
- Language: english
- Awards: Independent Foreign Fiction Prize Nominee (2012), Kniha roku (2011)
- Places: Paris, Turin, Sicily
- Genres: fiction, mystery, literature, historical, novels, italy, unfinished, contemporary
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Format: hardcover, 445 pages
- Characters: Simone Simonini, Abbé Dalla Piccola
- Release date: November 8, 2011
About The Book
19th-century Europe — from Turin to Prague to Paris — abounds with the ghastly and the mysterious. Conspiracies rule history. Jesuits plot against Freemasons. Italian republicans strangle priests with their own intestines. French criminals plan bombings by day and celebrate Black Masses at night. Every nation has its own secret service, perpetrating forgeries, plots, and massacres. From the unification of Italy to the Paris Commune to the Dreyfus Affair to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Europe is in tumult and everyone needs a scapegoat. But what if, behind all of these conspiracies both real and imagined, lay one lone man? What if that evil genius created its most infamous document?
Eco takes his readers here on an unforgettable journey through the underbelly of world-shattering events. This is Eco at his most exciting, a book immediately hailed as his masterpiece.
Paperback ebook The Prague Cemetery by Umberto Eco download. TXT book The Prague Cemetery buy for iOS on Barnes & Noble. PDF The Prague Cemetery read Android on Kobo.