2020年12月5日 1:48 AM #13553John Zahiaゲスト
The Edge of Human
(Blade Runner, #2)
by K.W. Jeter
- Characters: Rick Deckard, Sarah Tyrell, Rachael Tyrell, Dave Holden
- Release date: October 10, 2000
- Places: Los Angeles, California
- Format: paperback, 320 pages
- Language: english
- Series: Blade Runner, #2
- Publisher: Spectra
- ISBN: 9780553762679 (0553762672)
- Author: K.W. Jeter
- Genres: cyberpunk, fiction, dystopia, novels, robots, collections, film, detective
About The Book
K.W. Jeter picks up the tale of Rick Deckard, the `blade runner’ created by Phillip K. Dick and popularized by Ridley Scott’s cult classic film. Consistent with the sordid vision of 21st century Los Angeles crafted by Dick and Scott, Jeter creates a stylish piece of thrilling, futuristic suspense that finds Deckard not only in the role of hunter, but also hunted. Again, Deckard is on the trail of an replicant, not knowing that it may be the most elusive and dangerous android of all.
From the Paperback edition.
FB2 The Edge of Human iPad on Amazon. Hardcover book The Edge of Human K.W. Jeter download. FictionBook ebook The Edge of Human read online.