Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4) by Shayla Black – read online

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4) by Shayla Black – read online

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #10751 返信
    Jules Altom
    ゲスト

Surrender to Me
    (Wicked Lovers, #4)
    by Shayla Black

🔰 Surrender to Me ~ CLICK HERE 🔰

• Characters: Hunter Edgington, Katalina Munoz
    • ISBN: 9780425268247 (0425268241)
    • Release date: July 2, 2013
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 353 pages
    • Genres: bdsm, erotica, romance, contemporary, adult, suspense, menage
    • Publisher: Berkley
    • Author: Shayla Black
    • Places: Las Vegas, Nevada, Lafayette, Louisiana, Tyler, Texas
    • Series: Wicked Lovers, #4

About The Book

A secret fantasy.

Hunter had everything until a bullet put his career as a Navy SEAL on hold. Restless and in need of distraction, he accepts an intriguing proposition: share an acquaintance’s girlfriend and fulfill her fantasy of a ménage. It should have been just one night of sexual adventure among three consenting adults. But Kata is like no other girl Hunter has ever met. By turns audacious and sexy, then vulnerable and aloof, she’s a heartbreaker he is determined to master. But he needs more than one night. And he wants to do it alone.

An uncontrollable obsession.

Kata never expected to leave her comfortable relationship and explore something so dangerously forbidden with a stranger. Though she tries to resist, the guilty pleasure overwhelms her and she surrenders herself, inch by inch, to the hard-core warrior who wants her for himself. Consumed by blazing desire, they’re soon threatened by the shadows of the past. To keep Kata safe, Hunter makes her a bold proposition of his own. Saying yes will destroy her heart, but saying no could cost Kata her life.

MATURE AUDIENCE

FB2 book Surrender to Me by Shayla Black buy iPad. PDF Surrender to Me download on Walmart. Hardback ebook Surrender to Me Shayla Black read online on Powells.

Online book Surrender to Me on PC. EPUB Surrender to Me buy cheap on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook Surrender to Me Shayla Black download for iOS.

Paperback ebook Surrender to Me by Shayla Black read Kindle. MP3 book Surrender to Me on Bookshop. MOBI Surrender to Me by Shayla Black on Booktopia.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4) by Shayla Black – read online
あなたの情報: