• Author: Sara Bareilles
    • Genres: memoir, music, biography, autobiography, essays, adult, humor
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Simon Schuster
    • ISBN: 9781476727776 (1476727775)
    • Release date: October 6, 2015
    • Format: hardcover, 186 pages

About The Book

A candid and down-to-earth collection of essays by five-time, Grammy Award nominated singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles, exploring her life in song; raw, evocative, and utterly unforgettable.

Sara Bareilles shot to fame in 2007 with her hit single; Love Song, and her more recent chart-topping hit; Brave, but her journal as a songwriter started long before. In this candid book of essays, Sara pulls back the curtain to expose her songwriting process, revealing all the struggle and joy inherent in creating great work while staying true to yourself.

Showcasing her stripped down and confessional writing style, Sara’s entertaining and inspirational book tells the inside stories behind her most popular songs and offers insights into finding balance between making art for herself and commercial music for her listeners.

MP3 ebook Sounds Like Me download on Audible. EPUB Sounds Like Me Sara Bareilles buy cheap for iPad. FB2 book Sounds Like Me by Sara Bareilles read iOS on IndieBound.

Hardcover book Sounds Like Me. FictionBook ebook Sounds Like Me Sara Bareilles read online on PC. Online Sounds Like Me on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Sounds Like Me by Sara Bareilles — read online
あなたの情報: