Angela Quick
    ゲスト

See What I Have Done
    by Sarah Schmidt

🔗 See What I Have Done : CLICK HERE 🔗

• Author: Sarah Schmidt
    • Genres: fiction, mystery, historical, crime, horror, thriller, adult
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Australian Book Industry Award (ABIA) for Literary Fiction (2018), Women’s Prize for Fiction Nominee for Longlist (2018)
    • ISBN: 9780802126597 (0802126596)
    • Format: hardcover, 328 pages
    • Release date: August 1, 2017
    • Publisher: Atlantic Monthly Press

About The Book

In this riveting debut novel, See What I Have Done, Sarah Schmidt recasts one of the most fascinating murder cases of all time into an intimate story of a volatile household and a family devoid of love.

On the morning of August 4, 1892, Lizzie Borden calls out to her maid: Someone’s killed Father. The brutal ax-murder of Andrew and Abby Borden in their home in Fall River, Massachusetts, leaves little evidence and many unanswered questions. While neighbors struggle to understand why anyone would want to harm the respected Bordens, those close to the family have a different tale to tell — of a father with an explosive temper; a spiteful stepmother; and two spinster sisters, with a bond even stronger than blood, desperate for their independence.

As the police search for clues, Emma comforts an increasingly distraught Lizzie whose memories of that morning flash in scattered fragments. Had she been in the barn or the pear arbor to escape the stifling heat of the house? When did she last speak to her stepmother? Were they really gone and would everything be better now? Shifting among the perspectives of the unreliable Lizzie, her older sister Emma, the housemaid Bridget, and the enigmatic stranger Benjamin, the events of that fateful day are slowly revealed through a high-wire feat of storytelling.

EPUB See What I Have Done download for Android on IndieBound. MOBI ebook See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt read. Hardcover book See What I Have Done Sarah Schmidt on Book Depository.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: See What I Have Done — buy book
あなたの情報: