(PDF) What If I Had Never Tried It by Valentino Rossi

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 (PDF) What If I Had Never Tried It by Valentino Rossi

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #14605 返信
    Lyn Martin
    ゲスト

What If I Had Never Tried It
    The Autobiography

by Valentino Rossi

📕 What If I Had Never Tried It | Click Here 📕

• Language: english
    • Release date: April 9, 2006
    • Author: Valentino Rossi
    • Genres: biography, sports, autobiography, motorcycling, memoir, racing, motorcycle
    • ISBN: 9780760326824 (0760326827)
    • Publisher: Motorbooks
    • Format: hardcover, 288 pages

About The Book

What If I had Never Tried It is the first autobiography of arguably the world’s greatest motorcycle road racing champion, Valentino Rossi. Certainly he is the greatest in modern times and similarly the best loved. This is the official, personal story: fast paced yet insightful.

Rossi’s record in the motorcycle road racing World Championship is supreme. First in the ultra-competitive 125 class starting in 1996; then in the 250 class only to graduate shortly thereafter to the big league of the 500s. In 2002 the premier class switched direction moving from 500 cc two-strokes to 990 cc four-strokes from then on to be known as MotoGP. Rossi rides for Honda and wins. He wins on a Honda the next year and then switches to Yamaha, to every race fans’ surprise, and wins against all odds. He wins again in 2005. No one is close. No one is faster. And all at speeds which approach 200 mph.

Both on and off-track, on the ubiquitous TV screen or walking in the street, Rossi is idolized as though he were a rock star. From his native Italy to California, from Philips Island to Laguna Seca, he has raised the limits, reshaped the frontiers of the sport and set new trends. Rossi has become the 21st Century face of motorcycle road racing. Yet he remains faithful to himself — one moment the intelligent, articulate interviewee; the next a jokester; the next the single-minded, focused, strategic racer with split-second skills the rest of us can only dream of.

PDF ebook What If I Had Never Tried It by Valentino Rossi read on iPad. MP3 book What If I Had Never Tried It download on Booktopia. TXT What If I Had Never Tried It Kindle. EPUB book What If I Had Never Tried It Valentino Rossi buy on Bookshop. Hardback What If I Had Never Tried It by Valentino Rossi buy cheap on Book Depository.

FB2 ebook What If I Had Never Tried It read online for Mac. MOBI What If I Had Never Tried It Valentino Rossi. Online ebook What If I Had Never Tried It download iPhone on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book What If I Had Never Tried It buy cheap. Paperback ebook What If I Had Never Tried It Valentino Rossi read online on iOS on Walmart.

FictionBook book What If I Had Never Tried It download for PocketBook. Hardcover What If I Had Never Tried It by Valentino Rossi on Dymocks. FictionBook What If I Had Never Tried It by Valentino Rossi read. Online book What If I Had Never Tried It download PC on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook What If I Had Never Tried It Valentino Rossi.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) What If I Had Never Tried It by Valentino Rossi
あなたの情報: