Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning – buy book : 9780671542856

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning – buy book : 9780671542856

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #11597 返信
    Matthew Duff
    ゲスト

Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning
    The Story of El Cordobes and the New Spain He Stands For

by Larry Collins, Dominique Lapierre

🔥 Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning – READ MORE 🔥

• Language: english
    • Genres: biography, history, spain, historical
    • Format: hardcover, 350 pages
    • Release date: June 5, 1968
    • ISBN: 9780671542856 (0671542850)
    • Publisher: Simon & Schuster
    • Author: Larry Collins, Dominique Lapierre

About The Book

The story of El Cordobes, the matador who rose to fame in Spain in the early 1960’s.

Perhaps one of the best biographies I have ever read, this book tells the story of the fabled Spanish bullfighter Manuel Benitez “El Cordobes”! Born in strict poverty, this youngser defied all the odds in becoming perhaps the most famous modern day “toreador”!

His phenominal rise to fame is truly something out of a novel! El Cordobes, desperate, illiterate, starving had one dream, to become a bullfighter. And the odds were stacked heavily against him. This noble profession certainly had no room for such a peasant! But the heavens were looking out for him and rise he did. With the help of an influential patron, El Cordobes succeeded, and with a fervor almost unparalleled. This is no “dull biography” but a gripping one, complete with all the ingredients of a first-rate novel!

Paperback ebook Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning Larry Collins download on Walmart. Online book Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning read for Mac. Hardcover Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning by Larry Collins on Audible.

Hardback ebook Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning buy cheap on iPhone. TXT book Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning by Larry Collins buy on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning read online reader.

MP3 book Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning for iOS. PDF ebook Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning Larry Collins download on Amazon. FB2 Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning read online iPad on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Or I’ll Dress You in Mourning – buy book : 9780671542856
あなたの情報: