Lighting Mary’s House by Lori Mitchell — audiobook download

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 Lighting Mary’s House by Lori Mitchell — audiobook download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #13244 返信
    Apostle Hunter
    ゲスト

Lighting Mary’s House
    by Lori Mitchell

🔍 Lighting Mary’s House • Read More 🔍

• Language: english
    • Publisher: CrossBooks Publishing
    • ISBN: 9781615077885 (161507788X)
    • Release date: March 24, 2011
    • Format: paperback, 88 pages
    • Author: Lori Mitchell

About The Book

In a dark corner of a neglected old house huddles the shadowy figure of a young girl. Painful memories and loneliness consume her thoughts as tears flow from despondent eyes. Oh, how she longs for the joy and peace that others seem to possess yet these joys never invade her reality. Instead she is left alone to fend for herself and meet her own needs as best she can. One day her reality changes when she utters a prayer into the darkness. At first, it yields nothing but a comfortless silence. “Could it be that I’m invisible to everyone, even to God,” she whispers. Then someone softly knocks at her door. Desperately, she places her fears aside and cautiously opens the door. That is when she meets the Stranger who changes her life forever.

“I prayed to the LORD and He answered me. He freed me from all my fears.” Psalm 34:4 NLT

Dear reader, don’t you know that He can do the same for you?

“This is a book that anyone can understand but the message is powerful and life changing. I’ve used it with many people in my practice and found it to be extremely helpful.” Dr. Sallee DeGarmo, clinical psychologist and director of Family Life and Christian Women’s Center, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111

“After reading Lighting Mary’s House I was overwhelmed with the possibilities for healing. Many doors can be opened to the brokenhearted with this book. I recommend it to all my Post-Abortion Groups.” Joan Phillips, Facilitator of PACE support groups and former Coordinator of Focus on the Family’s Crisis Pregnancy Center Ministry

Lighting Mary’s House has become a very important tool in my ministry for those who have been broken or abused. It is truly a walk through the innermost being of the wounded heart. It’s been deeply enlightening to everyone I have given it to in my practice.” LuAnn Finnegan, pastoral counselor and former Director of Women’s Ministries for New Life Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado

FictionBook book Lighting Mary’s House buy for Mac on Booktopia. Paperback Lighting Mary’s House Lori Mitchell. PDF ebook Lighting Mary’s House by Lori Mitchell read on iOS on Kobo. MP3 book Lighting Mary’s House download. FB2 ebook Lighting Mary’s House on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Lighting Mary’s House by Lori Mitchell — audiobook download
あなたの情報: