Leave Me by Gayle Forman – FB2 download — 9781616206178

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 Leave Me by Gayle Forman – FB2 download — 9781616206178

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #10832 返信
    Alma Campbell
    ゲスト

Leave Me
    by Gayle Forman

🔍 Leave Me · READ MORE 🔍

• ISBN: 9781616206178 (1616206179)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: September 6, 2016
    • Format: hardcover, 343 pages
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, adult, romance, family, marriage
    • Publisher: Algonquin Books
    • Author: Gayle Forman

About The Book

For every woman who has ever fantasized about driving past her exit on the highway instead of going home to make dinner, for every woman who has ever dreamed of boarding a train to a place where no one needs constant attention — meet Maribeth Klein. A harried working mother who’s so busy taking care of her husband and twins, she doesn’t even realize she’s had a heart attack.

Afterward, surprised to discover that her recuperation seems to be an imposition on those who rely on her, Maribeth does the unthinkable: She packs a bag and leaves. But, as is so often the case, once we get to where we’re going, we see our lives from a different perspective. Far from the demands of family and career and with the help of liberating new friendships, Maribeth is finally able to own up to secrets she has been keeping from those she loves and from herself.

EPUB ebook Leave Me Gayle Forman download. PDF book Leave Me read online Kindle on Kobo. Online Leave Me buy cheap on Booktopia.

TXT book Leave Me by Gayle Forman on PocketBook. FictionBook Leave Me read. Paperback ebook Leave Me Gayle Forman for iPhone on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Leave Me by Gayle Forman – FB2 download — 9781616206178
あなたの情報: