(FB2) The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby – 9781932416244

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 (FB2) The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby – 9781932416244

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #10629 返信
    Cherie Bolden
    ゲスト

The Polysyllabic Spree
    (Stuff I’ve Been Reading, #1)
    by Nick Hornby

The Polysyllabic Spree – CLICK HERE

• Series: Stuff I’ve Been Reading, #1
    • Genres: essays, humor, memoir, music, criticism, literature
    • Release date: November 30, 2004
    • Publisher: McSweeney’s
    • ISBN: 9781932416244 (1932416242)
    • Author: Nick Hornby
    • Format: paperback, 143 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

The Polysyllabic Spree is the first title in the Believer Book series, which collects essays by and interviews with some of our favorite authors — George Saunders, Zadie Smith, Michel Houellebecq, Janet Malcolm, Jim Shepard, and Haruki Murakami, to name a few. In his monthly column “Stuff I’ve Been Reading”, Nick Hornby lists the books he’s purchased and the books he’s read that month — they almost never overlap — and briefly discusses the books he’s actually read. The Polysyllabic Spree includes selected passages from the novels, biographies, collections of poetry, and comics discussed in the column.

EPUB The Polysyllabic Spree Nick Hornby read online on Dymocks. MP3 book The Polysyllabic Spree buy for Android. Hardback ebook The Polysyllabic Spree Kindle. FB2 book The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby download on Book Depository. Hardcover The Polysyllabic Spree read on Mac.

MOBI ebook The Polysyllabic Spree Nick Hornby download on Walmart. TXT The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby on PocketBook on Powells. PDF book The Polysyllabic Spree buy cheap. Online ebook The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby buy cheap on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book The Polysyllabic Spree download for iPad.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby – 9781932416244
あなたの情報: