ゲスト

Godless
    How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America’s Leading Atheists

by Dan Barker, Richard Dawkins

🔥 Godless : CLICK HERE 🔥

• Author: Dan Barker, Richard Dawkins
    • Format: paperback, 392 pages
    • ISBN: 9781569756775 (1569756775)
    • Genres: religion, atheism, philosophy, biography, memoir, science, spirituality, christianity
    • Language: english
    • Release date: September 1, 2008
    • Publisher: Ulysses Press

About The Book

ADVANCE PRAISE FOR GODLESS

“Valuable in the human story are the reflections of intelligent and ethical people who listen to the voice of reason and who allow it to vanquish bigotry and superstition. This book is a classic example.”

—CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS author of God is Not Great

“The most eloquent witness of internal delusion that I know — a triumphantly smiling refugee from the zany, surreal world of American fundamentalist Protestantism — is Dan Barker.”

—RICHARD DAWKINS author of The God Delusion

“Godless was a revelation to me. I don’t think anyone can match the (devastating!) clarity, intensity, and honesty which Dan Barker brings to the journey — faith to reason, childhood to growing up, fantasy to reality, intoxication to sobriety.”

—OLIVER SACKS authors of Musicophilia

In Godless, Barker recounts his journey from evangelical preacher to atheist activist, and along the way explains precisely why it is not only okay to be an atheist, it is something in which to be proud.”

—MICHAEL SHERMER publisher of Skeptic Magazine

“Godless is a fascinating memoir and a handbook for debunking theism. But most of all, it is a moving testimonial to one man’s emotional and intellectual rigor in acclaiming critical thinking.”

—ROBERT SAPOLSKY author of Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers

Hardback book Godless Dan Barker buy cheap for reader. Online Godless on Amazon. TXT ebook Godless by Dan Barker read on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook Godless download Android.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Godless – 9781569756775
あなたの情報: