2020年11月7日 11:18 AM #10965Lisa Lockeゲスト
How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution
by Walter Isaacson
- Release date: October 7, 2014
- Awards: National Book Award Nominee for Nonfiction (2014), Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year Nominee for Longlist (2014), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Nonfiction (2015), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Nonfiction (2014)
- Genres: history, business, biography, technology, science, entrepreneurship, computers
- Language: english
- Publisher: Simon and Schuster
- ISBN: 9781476708690 (147670869X)
- Author: Walter Isaacson
- Format: hardcover, 542 pages
About The Book
The computer and the internet are among the most important innovations of our era, but few people know who created them. They were not conjured up in a garret or garage by solo inventors suitable to be singled out on magazine covers or put into a pantheon with Edison, Bell, and Morse. Instead, most of the innovations of the digital age were done collaboratively. There were a lot of fascinating people involved, some ingenious and a few even geniuses. This is the story of these pioneers, hackers, inventors, and entrepreneurs — who they were, how their minds worked, and what made them so creative. It’s also a narrative of how they collaborated and why their ability to work as teams made them even more creative.”
Paperback book The Innovators by Walter Isaacson download for PocketBook. Hardcover ebook The Innovators buy on Barnes & Noble. TXT The Innovators Walter Isaacson read on Dymocks.
Online book The Innovators Mac. MP3 The Innovators buy cheap on Android. PDF ebook The Innovators Walter Isaacson on Audible.
MOBI The Innovators download on IndieBound. EPUB book The Innovators by Walter Isaacson read online for iOS. Hardback ebook The Innovators by Walter Isaacson download on reader on Book Depository.