The Grammar of Graphics by Leland Wilkinson — PDF download

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 The Grammar of Graphics by Leland Wilkinson — PDF download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #14463 返信
    Austianna Ameen
    ゲスト

The Grammar of Graphics
    by Leland Wilkinson

The Grammar of Graphics — CLICK HERE

• Genres: design, computers, technical, technology, mathematics, programming, academic, reference
    • ISBN: 9780387245447 (0387245448)
    • Release date: June 1, 2005
    • Author: Leland Wilkinson
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 691 pages
    • Publisher: Springer

About The Book

Preface to First Edition Before writing the graphics for SYSTAT in the 1980’s, I began by teaching a seminar in statistical graphics and collecting as many different quantitative graphics as I could find. I was determined to produce a package that could draw every statistical graphic I had ever seen. The structure of the program was a collection of procedures named after the basic graph types they p- duced. The graphics code was roughly one and a half megabytes in size. In the early 1990’s, I redesigned the SYSTAT graphics package using — ject-based technology. I intended to produce a more comprehensive and — namic package. I accomplished this by embedding graphical elements in a tree structure. Rendering graphics was done by walking the tree and editing worked by adding and deleting nodes. The code size fell to under a megabyte. In the late 1990’s, I collaborated with Dan Rope at the Bureau of Labor Statistics and Dan Carr at George Mason University to produce a graphics p- duction library called GPL, this time in Java. Our goal was to develop graphics components. This book was nourished by that project. So far, the GPL code size is under half a megabyte.

PDF book The Grammar of Graphics Leland Wilkinson buy cheap. MP3 ebook The Grammar of Graphics on Mac on Dymocks. Hardcover The Grammar of Graphics by Leland Wilkinson read online on Booktopia. EPUB ebook The Grammar of Graphics download PocketBook.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: The Grammar of Graphics by Leland Wilkinson — PDF download
あなたの情報: