My Old Man and the Sea by David Hays – read online ~ 9780060976965

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 My Old Man and the Sea by David Hays – read online ~ 9780060976965

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #11571 返信
    Alexandria Rush
    ゲスト

My Old Man and the Sea
    by David Hays, Daniel Hays

🔍 My Old Man and the Sea — CLICK HERE 🔍

• Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780060976965 (0060976969)
    • Release date: April 26, 1996
    • Genres: travel, memoir, adventure, outdoors
    • Publisher: Harper Perennial
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages
    • Author: David Hays, Daniel Hays

About The Book

Some fathers and sons go fishing together. Some play ball. David Hays and Daniel Hays sailed 17,000 miles through the world’s most feared and fabled waters in a little boat they built together. This is their story. Alone with nothing but the mammoth waves of the Southern Ocean, the unceasing wind, a compass, a sextant and a pet cat, they voyage down the Caribbean, through the Panama Canal, past the Galapagos Islands, beyond Easter Island and around their destination — Cape Horn. Father and son narrate in alternating fashion, their voices weaving together an engrossing story of travel, exploration and difficult, dangerous sailing.

But more than a tale of adventure, this is a touching account of a father and son’s rite of passage as they assess their complex and evolving relationship. Daniel, out of college and unsure of what he wants in his life, sees his father getting older, more forgetful. David deals with unresolved issues he had with his own father, fearful that he’ll make the same mistakes with his son, yet frustrated that Daniel treats him like an old man.

Moving, often hilarious, often poignant, My Old Man and the Sea is a rich and profound chronicle of their voyage of discovery. Every reader will identify with this uplifting story of a father and son who go down to the sea and find each other.

PDF book My Old Man and the Sea read online Kindle. TXT My Old Man and the Sea David Hays on Walmart. MP3 ebook My Old Man and the Sea buy cheap on Kobo. FB2 ebook My Old Man and the Sea by David Hays download on Android.

Hardcover book My Old Man and the Sea read for iPad on IndieBound. Online My Old Man and the Sea David Hays download. FictionBook ebook My Old Man and the Sea by David Hays for reader on Dymocks. Hardback book My Old Man and the Sea buy.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My Old Man and the Sea by David Hays – read online ~ 9780060976965
あなたの情報: