• Genres: romance, contemporary, teen, fiction
    • Publisher: HarperTeen
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 260 pages
    • Release date: May 27, 2008
    • ISBN: 9780061253836 (0061253839)

About The Book

Maddy’s Boy Pros & Cons . . .

Brian — Super cute / hangs with my friends / goes to my high school / my boyfriend!

David — Says I’m a spoiled princess / hates my friends / has amazing blue eyes / cooked me an unbelievable dinner / annoyingly irresistible!

Summer for Maddy Sinclaire starts as a blur of house parties and dips in the pool — until she’s caught throwing an unauthorized beachside bash. As punishment, her parents send her off to Napa Valley, where she’ll spend her free time working on the family vineyard. Even with her boyfriend, Brian, miles away, Maddy’s about to discover that the vineyard is a very romantic place. It’s vast, sunny, magical … and there’s another boy just waiting to steal her heart.

EPUB The Other Boy buy on Books-a-Million. Online ebook The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott download for Android. MP3 book The Other Boy on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book The Other Boy Hailey Abbott read Kindle. Paperback ebook The Other Boy on PocketBook.

MOBI The Other Boy Hailey Abbott read online on Amazon. FictionBook The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott download. PDF book The Other Boy buy cheap on iPhone on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook The Other Boy read online on Booktopia. Hardback The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott download Mac.

TXT ebook The Other Boy buy cheap for iOS. FB2 book The Other Boy Hailey Abbott on Powells. MP3 The Other Boy download on Bookshop. Paperback ebook The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott on PC. Hardcover book The Other Boy buy reader on Audible.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) The Other Boy
あなたの情報: