• Genres: humor, india, comedy, contemporary, memoir, biography
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 235 pages
    • Release date: August 18, 2015
    • ISBN: 9780143424468 (0143424467)
    • Author: Twinkle Khanna
    • Publisher: Penguin Books India

About The Book

Good morning, it’s 6 a.m. and I am wide awake because the man of the house has decided that he needs to perform a series of complex manoeuvres that involve him balancing on his left elbow. When I fell asleep last night, there was a baby lying next to me. Her smelly diaper is still wedged on my head but aside from this rather damp clue, I can’t seem to find her anywhere. I could ask my mother-in-law if she has seen the baby, but she may just tell me that I need to fast on alternate Mondays, and God will deliver the baby back to me … Full of wit and delicious observations, Mrs Funnybones captures the life of the modern Indian woman — a woman who organizes dinner each evening, even as she goes to work all day, who runs her own life but has to listen to her Mummyji, who worries about her weight and the state of the country. Based on Twinkle Khanna’s super-hit column, Mrs Funnybones marks the debut of one of our funniest, most original voices.

Hardback ebook Mrs Funnybones buy cheap for PC. MOBI book Mrs Funnybones by Twinkle Khanna on Dymocks. Hardcover Mrs Funnybones Twinkle Khanna read online on reader.

PDF ebook Mrs Funnybones download on Powells. EPUB book Mrs Funnybones buy. Online Mrs Funnybones by Twinkle Khanna download Android on Walmart.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) Mrs Funnybones
あなたの情報: