ゲスト

How I Live Now
    by Meg Rosoff

🔗 How I Live Now · READ MORE 🔗

• Author: Meg Rosoff
    • Format: paperback, 194 pages
    • Release date: November 30, 2004
    • ISBN: 9780553376050 (0553376055)
    • Awards: Orange Prize Nominee for New Writers (2005), Guardian Children’s Fiction Prize (2004), Michael L. Printz Award (2005), Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis Nominee for Jugendbuch (2006), Branford Boase Award (2005)
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Margaret ‘Daisy’ Dakin, “Isaac”, Edmond, Piper
    • Genres: fiction, dystopia, romance, war, teen, survival, contemporary
    • Publisher: Wendy Lamb Books
    • Places: United Kingdom

About The Book

“Every war has turning points and every person too.”

Fifteen-year-old Daisy is sent from Manhattan to England to visit her aunt and cousins she’s never met: three boys near her age, and their little sister. Her aunt goes away on business soon after Daisy arrives. The next day bombs go off as London is attacked and occupied by an unnamed enemy.

As power fails, and systems fail, the farm becomes more isolated. Despite the war, it’s a kind of Eden, with no adults in charge and no rules, a place where Daisy’s uncanny bond with her cousins grows into something rare and extraordinary. But the war is everywhere, and Daisy and her cousins must lead each other into a world that is unknown in the scariest, most elemental way.

A riveting and astonishing story.

PDF How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff on iPad on Books-a-Million. FB2 ebook How I Live Now buy cheap. Hardcover book How I Live Now read PocketBook. MP3 How I Live Now Meg Rosoff download on Kobo.

Online book How I Live Now download for iPhone on Book Depository. Hardback ebook How I Live Now Meg Rosoff read online. Paperback book How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff. EPUB ebook How I Live Now buy for PC on Audible.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff — PDF download
あなたの情報: