• Language: english
    • Release date: June 23, 2011
    • Publisher: Bantam Press
    • ISBN: 9780593067369 (0593067363)
    • Author: Marcus Brigstocke
    • Format: paperback, 336 pages
    • Genres: humor, religion, comedy, biography, philosophy, unfinished

About The Book

‘There’s probably no God … but I wish there was. I’ve got some things I need to ask him.’

Based on Marcus Brigstocke’s award-winning Edinburgh and West End show, God Collar focuses on the ‘God-shaped hole’ that opens up in Marcus’s life following the death of his best friend. Exploring his own issues surrounding faith — his lack of it, his need for it, some people’s waste of it and what good purposes it might serve if he could get hold of it — he rails against the holy trinity of Abrahamic religions (Islam, Christianity and Judaism) while atheists, agnostics and believers of all faiths get it in the neck too. God Collar is a scathing look at modern faith that will leave you laughing out loud and examining your own beliefs in equal measure.

‘As luck would have it, my relationship with God is as dysfunctional and peppered with resentment and recrimination as ever, so this should make for good writing.’

MOBI ebook God Collar buy cheap. MP3 God Collar Marcus Brigstocke for PocketBook on Audible. Online book God Collar by Marcus Brigstocke read online reader. Paperback ebook God Collar download on Bookshop.

FictionBook book God Collar by Marcus Brigstocke on iPad. PDF God Collar read on Kobo. FB2 book God Collar buy on iOS. Hardcover ebook God Collar Marcus Brigstocke download on Dymocks.

EPUB God Collar download iPhone. Hardback ebook God Collar by Marcus Brigstocke read online on IndieBound. TXT God Collar Marcus Brigstocke. PDF book God Collar buy for Kindle on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: God Collar – MOBI download
あなたの情報: