(FB2) Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 (FB2) Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #14103 返信
    Abbie Dietz
    ゲスト

Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat
    Life and Love in and Out of My Wardrobe

by Gigi Anders

🔥 Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat — Click Here 🔥

• Format: hardcover, 258 pages
    • Publisher: Rayo
    • Release date: March 13, 2007
    • ISBN: 9780061118852 (0061118850)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Gigi Anders
    • Genres: memoir, humor

About The Book

From one very fabulous and elusive little pink raincoat (to woo one commitment-phobe) to a pair of very persuasive peach panties (a gift from a dazzling doc), Gigi Anders relates her obsessions with clothing and men through a series of beautifully crafted vignettes. Side-splitting and sharply observed, these true stories chronicle ten classically glamorous and hard-to-find items (from clothing to accessories to makeup), the corresponding hard-to-pin-down boyfriends — and the quest to nail them both. Anders delivers a tasty, uplifting, and universal meditation on the things we crave and the lengths we’ll go to get them. Women everywhere will recognize themselves in this book.

MP3 book Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat Gigi Anders Mac. Online ebook Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat download on Books-a-Million. Hardcover Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat buy for Android. PDF book Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat by Gigi Anders read online on Kobo.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Men May Come and Men May Go, But I’ve Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat
あなたの情報: