• Release date: March 1, 2001
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Eworld
    • Author: Queen Afua
    • ISBN: 9781886433762 (1886433763)
    • Format: paperback, 279 pages
    • Genres: health, spirituality

About The Book

The healer differs from the medical doctor in that the medical doctor is a learned and trained technician in methods of alleviating systems of illness that may not be part of his/her personal experience learned to utilize life’s obstacles for growth and development. when, through understanding trial and error, and obstacle, problem or illness is overcome and a new experience of benefit is born out of an old problem, true healing has taken place. When such an indivuidual extends his/her healing experience to others to help guide them trough what they have experienced, a healer is created. The process to is continual. as a the healer helps to guide others he/she too is guided from 12 worked on by Queen Afua. she was about to apply a healing agent to my body when right before the applications the congestion in my chest began to break up and disperse. this was quite an extraordinary experience, i might add.

MP3 Heal Thyself Queen Afua for iPad on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Heal Thyself buy. Hardcover ebook Heal Thyself by Queen Afua download on Android. EPUB ebook Heal Thyself read on Walmart.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Heal Thyself · 9781886433762
あなたの情報: