(ePUB) The Knife in My Back by Stacey Covington-Lee · 9780982145593

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 (ePUB) The Knife in My Back by Stacey Covington-Lee · 9780982145593

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #13785 返信
    Adra Salvanera
    ゲスト

The Knife in My Back
    by Stacey Covington-Lee

The Knife in My Back — CLICK HERE

• Publisher: Delphine Publications
    • ISBN: 9780982145593 (0982145594)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: November 20, 2012
    • Format: paperback, 242 pages
    • Author: Stacey Covington-Lee

About The Book

Brook Mansfield was born into a life of privilege. She had a family that loved her and all of the advantages that came from being rich, smart and beautiful. She also had friends, one of which was Tameka Williams. Tameka was a desperate woman looking to gain fortune, fame and love at any cost. It didn’t matter who she hurt or used as long as she got what she wanted in the end. Despite the warnings from others, Brook took Tameka in and tried to love her as a sister. However, after taking the one thing that meant the most to Brook, it was time for the tables to turn. Tameka had used and betrayed her for the last time.

FB2 book The Knife in My Back by Stacey Covington-Lee buy on Dymocks. PDF The Knife in My Back on iPad. EPUB ebook The Knife in My Back download for Mac on Book Depository. FictionBook The Knife in My Back Stacey Covington-Lee read online.

MOBI book The Knife in My Back buy cheap Kindle. Hardcover ebook The Knife in My Back Stacey Covington-Lee download on Audible. MP3 ebook The Knife in My Back by Stacey Covington-Lee on PC. TXT The Knife in My Back read on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) The Knife in My Back by Stacey Covington-Lee · 9780982145593
あなたの情報: