ホーム › フォーラム › 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 › (ePUB) The French Don’t Diet Plan by William Clower
The French Don’t Diet Plan
10 Simple Steps to Stay Thin for Life
by William Clower
📕 The French Don’t Diet Plan | CLICK HERE 📕
- ISBN: 9780307336521 (0307336522)
- Format: paperback, 384 pages
- Publisher: Harmony
- Genres: food, diets, health
- Release date: December 26, 2006
- Author: William Clower
- Language: english
- First published: April 11, 2006
About The Book
Wouldn’t you rather savor a buttery croissant instead of inhaling an artificially flavored diet shake? Isn’t taking a relaxing stroll preferable to pounding out early morning miles on the treadmill? The French live this way, yet stay thin and healthy. Now, with The French Don’t Diet Plan, you can, too!
In his groundbreaking book, The Fat Fallacy, Dr. Will Clower was the first to present a theory of how the French maintain low obesity and heart disease rates despite their seemingly “unhealthy” lifestyle. Dr. Clower learned that the French don’t worry about dieting but rather are more concerned with how they eat. That means paying attention to the taste, pacing, and enjoyment of meals, instead of counting calories, cutting fat and carbs, or taking guilt trips to the gym.
With The PATH, his revolutionary weight-loss plan, Dr. Clower has helped thousands of people lose weight, lower cholesterol, and increase energy. Now, in The French Don’t Diet Plan, Dr. Clower shows how easy it is to incorporate his remarkably effective techniques and the French lifestyle into a busy American day.
Dr. Clower has found that natural foods have overwhelmingly been pushed out of the American diet by what he calls “faux foods”: processed, additive-filled convenience products, often marketed as healthy with buzzwords like low fat and low carb. In addition, mealtimes should be a slow, sensual break for the body and mind — not a face-stuffing frenzy while standing up in the kitchen or sitting behind the wheel. As a result of such habits, Dr. Clower says, we are not eating what our bodies need, and we’re eating in a way that is not conducive to proper digestion. Science shows this precise combination of factors causes weight gain.
The French approach is about taking the time to enjoy real food without guilt or deprivation. Not only a successful path to becoming thin for life, The French Don’t Diet Plan will help you put joie de vivre back into your relationship with food.
The Most Delicious and Decadent Way to Lose Weight
• Formerly forbidden foods, welcome back! Learn why butter, cheese, bread, and chocolate are health foods that keep hunger at bay… See Step 2.
• Spend more time eating! Discover why you should plan on having seconds and make meals last longer… See Step 5.
• Hate to work out? Find out why you don’t have to exercise to lose pounds — and how relaxation can help keep weight off for good… See Step 10.
• Now you’re cooking. Enjoy dozens of easy recipes for satisfying comfort foods, from Hot Artichoke-Cheese Dip to Creamy Alfredo Sauce, and Double-Almond Biscotti to Practically Flourless Chocolate Cake… See Easy Recipes for Fabulous Foods.
From the Hardcover edition.
FB2 The French Don’t Diet Plan William Clower buy PC. FictionBook book The French Don’t Diet Plan read online on Audible. EPUB ebook The French Don’t Diet Plan download on IndieBound. TXT book The French Don’t Diet Plan by William Clower on iPhone. Hardback The French Don’t Diet Plan for Mac on Bookshop.
Online ebook The French Don’t Diet Plan William Clower buy cheap. MOBI ebook The French Don’t Diet Plan download Kindle. MP3 book The French Don’t Diet Plan by William Clower read on Barnes & Noble. PDF The French Don’t Diet Plan William Clower on reader. Paperback ebook The French Don’t Diet Plan download on Amazon.