2020年11月8日 9:45 PM #11165Bonita Thomasゲスト
The Third Plate
Field Notes on the Future of Food
by Dan Barber
- Publisher: Penguin Press
- Author: Dan Barber
- Awards: James Beard Foundation Book Award for Writing and Literature (2015), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Food & Cookbooks (2014)
- ISBN: 9781594204074 (1594204071)
- Genres: food, cooking, health, sustainability, environment, science, agriculture
- Language: english
- Release date: May 20, 2014
- Format: hardcover, 496 pages
About The Book
Barber explores the evolution of American food from the ‘first plate,’ or industrially-produced, meat-heavy dishes, to the ‘second plate’ of grass-fed meat and organic greens, and says that both of these approaches are ultimately neither sustainable nor healthy. Instead, Barber proposes Americans should move to the ‘third plate,’ a cuisine rooted in seasonal productivity, natural livestock rhythms, whole-grains, and small portions of free-range meat.
MOBI The Third Plate buy cheap on Walmart. Hardback ebook The Third Plate by Dan Barber on iOS. EPUB book The Third Plate Dan Barber read online PC on Books-a-Million.