Brenda Ameen
    ゲスト

My Inventions
    by Nikola Tesla

My Inventions : Read More

• Release date: May 17, 2006
    • Format: paperback, 88 pages
    • Author: Nikola Tesla
    • Genres: biography, science, history, autobiography, physics, memoir, classics
    • Publisher: Filiquarian Publishing, LLC.
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781599869940 (1599869942)

About The Book

This important title is the autobiography of Nikola Tesla. Nikola Tesla appropriately titled his work on his life, My Inventions, as he was one of the most important inventors and scientists in history. The book touches on his life and career, his first inventions, discovering the magnetic field, tesla coil and transformer and the manifying transmitter. There is also a chapter on the art of teleautomatics. This book should be read by anybody interested in the life of this important inventor and scientist and his important discoveries which have revolutionized the world.

MOBI ebook My Inventions by Nikola Tesla buy cheap for Mac on Kobo. Hardback My Inventions. MP3 book My Inventions Nikola Tesla download. FB2 My Inventions read reader on Amazon.

Online book My Inventions Nikola Tesla on PC. FictionBook ebook My Inventions read online on IndieBound. Paperback book My Inventions buy Android on Barnes & Noble. EPUB My Inventions by Nikola Tesla download.

TXT ebook My Inventions by Nikola Tesla read online for iPhone on Book Depository. PDF ebook My Inventions. Hardcover book My Inventions download on iPad. MOBI My Inventions Nikola Tesla buy cheap on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) My Inventions | 9781599869940
あなたの情報: