2020年12月6日 8:07 AM #13594Ginny Connorゲスト
Into the Night
by Suzanne Brockmann
- Series: Troubleshooters, #5
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780804119726 (0804119724)
- Format: paperback, 467 pages
- Characters: Joan DaCosta, Mike Muldoon
- Places: Coronado, California, San Diego, California, California
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
- Author: Suzanne Brockmann
- Release date: November 26, 2002
- Genres: romance, suspense, contemporary, fiction, mystery, action
About The Book
It was supposed to be a “dog and pony show” — an elaborate demonstration of SEAL rescue techniques — to celebrate a presidential visit to a California naval base. Professional, no-nonsense White House staffer Joan DaCosta arrives early to scope out the area. Assigned to be her SEAL liaison is Lt. (jg) Mike Muldoon, a born leader — strong, decisive, tough, and fearless.
Against her better judgment, Joan finds herself drawn to the handsome young officer. Skilled at being “one of the guys” in the mostly male world of politics, she is dismayed when Muldoon breaks through her defenses. While tension mounts between them, fueling their growing attraction, a far more sinister danger is lurking, as terrorists plot a daring attack against the president. To protect their commander in chief, Joan and Muldoon must not only risk their hearts — but their very lives… .
Paperback ebook Into the Night by Suzanne Brockmann on Powells. Hardcover Into the Night download iOS. TXT book Into the Night Suzanne Brockmann read on Mac on Books-a-Million. Online ebook Into the Night buy cheap.
EPUB Into the Night Suzanne Brockmann for reader. FB2 book Into the Night buy on Book Depository. MOBI ebook Into the Night by Suzanne Brockmann read online for iPad on Kobo. PDF book Into the Night download.