(Audiobook) He is mine and I have no other by Rebecca O’Connor

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 (Audiobook) He is mine and I have no other by Rebecca O’Connor

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #14133 返信
    Ashley Louviere
    ゲスト

He is mine and I have no other
    by Rebecca O’Connor

🔥 He is mine and I have no other | CLICK HERE 🔥

• Author: Rebecca O’Connor
    • Release date: June 17, 2018
    • ISBN: 9781786892591 (1786892596)
    • Format: hardcover, 240 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Canongate
    • Genres: fiction, ireland

About The Book

‘I was frightened of him in a way — of his grief, his loneliness — for he looked like the loneliest person on earth just then … the type of boy who wondered about things, as I did, who broke his heart wondering about things . . .’

In 1990s-small-town Ireland, amid the sweaty school discos and first fumblings of adolescence, fifteen-year-old Lani Devine falls in love with Leon Brady, whose mother is buried in the cemetery next to Lani’s house.

Lani is haunted by the stories of thirty-five orphaned girls, buried in an unmarked grave near Leon’s mother. As the love story unfolds, and then unravels, it becomes clear that Leon too is haunted — by a brutal family tragedy that has left scars much more than skin-deep.

He Is Mine and I Have No Other is a captivating, eerie and atmospheric novel about the obsessive power of first love, about the claustrophobia a tight-knit family and community can cause, and about buried secrets and the havoc they wreak.

Paperback He is mine and I have no other Rebecca O’Connor buy cheap on iPhone. Online book He is mine and I have no other download on Audible. Hardcover ebook He is mine and I have no other by Rebecca O’Connor read Kindle on Dymocks. TXT He is mine and I have no other.

FB2 book He is mine and I have no other Rebecca O’Connor download for iPad. FictionBook ebook He is mine and I have no other read online on Walmart. PDF ebook He is mine and I have no other by Rebecca O’Connor buy on iOS on Kobo. MOBI He is mine and I have no other.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) He is mine and I have no other by Rebecca O’Connor
あなたの情報: