Adios to My Old Life · CLICK HERE

• Genres: music, romance, contemporary, fiction, musicians, teen
    • Publisher: MTV Books
    • Release date: July 4, 2006
    • ISBN: 9781416524731 (1416524738)
    • Author: Barbara Caridad Ferrer
    • Format: paperback, 246 pages
    • Language: english
    • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America for Best Contemporary Single Title & Nominee for First Book (2007), Florida Book Award for Young Adult – Bronze (2006)

About The Book

Does a seventeen-year-old from Miami have what it takes to be the next big Latin superstar? And does she really want it?

As a talented singer-guitarist with a dream of going pro, Alegría Montero is getting fed up with the endless, boring parade of quinceañeras and other family party gigs. She’s longing for something bigger. And Oye Mi Canto — a new reality TV show that’s searching for the next Latin superstar — is definitely that. Ali figures she’ll never make the cut, but auditioning seems like a good way to get her overprotective father to take her ambitions seriously.

To Ali’s complete shock, she passes her audition. Next thing she knows, she’s dealing with wardrobe fittings, cameras, reporters, vocal coaches, and websites designed by lovestruck fanboys. She’s also dealing with jealousy, malice, and sabotage among the contestants, all of which has her wondering: Is it really time to shoot for the stars and try to win the whole competition, or is it time to say “Cut!” and become a normal teenager again?

FB2 ebook Adios to My Old Life by Barbara Caridad Ferrer download on Audible. TXT book Adios to My Old Life iOS. Online Adios to My Old Life buy cheap for reader. FictionBook ebook Adios to My Old Life Barbara Caridad Ferrer read on Dymocks. Hardback Adios to My Old Life by Barbara Caridad Ferrer read online.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Adios to My Old Life – FB2 download
あなたの情報: