A Murder of Quality (George Smiley, #2) by John le Carré — PDF download

ホーム フォーラム 109系ブランド福袋ネタバレ画像掲示板 A Murder of Quality (George Smiley, #2) by John le Carré — PDF download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #10806 返信
    Aaron Flynn
    ゲスト

A Murder of Quality
    (George Smiley, #2)
    by John le Carré

🔍 A Murder of Quality ~ Click Here 🔍

• Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Publisher: Scribner
    • Series: George Smiley, #2
    • Language: english
    • Genres: fiction, mystery, thriller, crime, espionage, detective
    • Release date: January 29, 2002
    • ISBN: 9780743431682 (0743431685)
    • Author: John le Carré
    • Places: Carne, England
    • Characters: George Smiley, Stella Rode, Stanley Rode, Jane Lyn, Terence Fielding

About The Book

John le Carré’s classic novels deftly navigate readers through the intricate shadow worlds of international espionage with unsurpassed skill and knowledge, and have earned him — and his hero, British secret Service Agent George Smiley — unprecedented worldwide acclaim.

George Smiley was simply doing a favor for Miss Ailsa Brimley, and old friend and editor of a small newspaper. Miss Brimley had received a letter from a worried reader: “I’m not mad. And I know my husbad is trying to kill me.” But the letter had arrived too late: its scribe, the wife of an assistant master at the distinguished Carne School, was already dead.

So George Smiley went to Carne to listen, ask questions, and think. And to uncover, layer by layer, the complex network of skeletons and hatreds that comprised that little English institution.

Hardcover book A Murder of Quality buy cheap. MP3 A Murder of Quality by John le Carré Android on Book Depository. FB2 ebook A Murder of Quality John le Carré download on IndieBound. TXT book A Murder of Quality read online for iPhone.

Online ebook A Murder of Quality by John le Carré download on Booktopia. FictionBook A Murder of Quality buy on reader. Paperback A Murder of Quality for Mac. Hardback ebook A Murder of Quality John le Carré read on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: A Murder of Quality (George Smiley, #2) by John le Carré — PDF download
あなたの情報: